Fairy Party terms and conditions
1. We will require 1 hour before the event to set up and 1 hour after the event to pack up.
2.It is the hirers responsibility to ensure that there is adequate space for the party equipment, please note that we do not move furniture.
3. Any significant staining/damage of the equipment upon collection the hirer will incur cost to clean/replace the equipment.
4. In the event of severe weather we reserve the right to cancel and will issue a full refund.
5. If the hirer cancels due to unforeseen circumstances Quantock Baby Sitting will refund 50% of the cost or arrange a different date.
6. Quantock Baby Sitting accepts no responsibility for any injury's, loss, accidents that may occur during the hire of the equipment.
7. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that the children and equipment are supervised at all times during the party.
Please note that all persons using the party equipment will do so at their own risk. The person/organisation hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Quantock Baby Sitting cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using the equipment